2023 Installation of PWAR President, Beth Grant
Woodbridge, VA. December 7th: December 6th, 2022 marked a new chapter for our incoming president, Beth Grant, and officers and directors. Virginia Realtors® Immediate Past President Beth Dalton led the induction while special guests joined together to welcome Beth who was installed among her friends and family.
Beth began her career as a residential mortgage lender in 1983 and joined the Association as a Realtor® in 2011.
“I am honored to serve as your President,” said Grant. “Although 2023 may be challenging, we will get through this, just as we have all the other challenging years in this industry. We will have to go back to the basics.”
“We’re excited to welcome Beth Grant as our new president. She has so much energy and enthusiasm for the profession; I’m confident she will lead well,” said PWAR Chief Executive Officer April Thomas.
In addition, the following individuals are now installed as officers and directors of PWAR:
- President-elect – Chrissi Chapman Topoleski, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Secretary-Treasurer – Craig Wade, Samson Properties
- Immediate Past President – Jason Swaney, Pearson Smith
- Elizabeth Carrillo, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Marvette Cofield, Samson Properties
- Meg Czapiewski, Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- Irene Franklin, Samson Properties
- Zonia Garcia, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services PenFed Realty
- Kay King, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Laura Triplett, Atlantic Coast Mortgage
- Carmela Patrick, Weber Rector Commercial Real Estate
- Claudia Sarmiento, Long and Foster Real Estate
- Sherry Skinner, Interstate Moving and Storage
- Wayne Steadman, Century 21 Redwood
REALTOR® Association of Prince William (PWAR) is the largest professional trade association in Prince William County, representing approximately 2,000 REALTORS® engaged in the residential and commercial real estate business. PWAR serves as an advocate for home-ownership and homeowners and represents the interests of property owners in Prince William County and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Note: The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.