You can ensure your voting success by using the Virginia Department of Elections Online Citizen Portal at www.vote.virginia.gov to check your voter record, confirm your polling place, apply for an absentee ballot and see your sample ballot.
- Your Voter Registration is Up To Date. Did you move since the last time you voted? The last day to update your voter registration is Monday, October 17, 2016.
- Where Your Polling Place Is. Prince William County has added new precincts. Your polling place may have changed. You can easily confirm where you vote online.
- Bring Photo Id.
- What Will Be on the Ballot. Sample ballots will be available online at the PWC Office of Elections website after September 23, 2016.
- You Will Be Marking Your Votes on a Paper Ballot and Then You Will Be Scanning Your Ballot into a New Voting Equipment. The General Assembly has mandated that all Counties switch to new voting equipment and paper ballots.
- You Can Avoid Long Lines on Election Day by Having a Ballot Mailed to You. Apply online today using the Virginia Department of Elections Online Citizen Portal. Ballots will be mailed after September 23, 2016.