There is a vacancy on the REALTOR® Association of Prince William’s Board of Directors. We are accepting applications for a replacement. The vacant seat is for a two-year term.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors, review the requirements below and apply online here. Applications are due by February 19, 2018.
Board of Director Candidate Requirements is as follows:
- Must complete the application;
- Must be a REALTOR® member in good standing;
- Strongly encouraged to be a contributor to RPAC;
- Attend training on the enforcement of the Code of Ethics each year;
- Must be actively engaged in the real estate business and hold an active real estate license in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Must sign a Leadership Agreement indicating that if selected, candidate will faithfully fulfill all duties including meeting attendance and participation and will serve and abide by Association policies and procedures.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more information on vacancies, please refer to the PWAR Bylaws ARTICLE XI-OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS; Section 5. Vacancies.
2018 President, REALTOR® Association of Prince William