The REALTOR® Association of Prince William (PWAR) is a professional trade association in Prince William County. Its Membership consists of approximately 2,000 REALTORS® and Industry Affiliates.
The mission of the REALTOR® Association of Prince William is to enhance members ability to achieve business success in an ethical and professional manner, advocate for private property rights, be the “Voice of the Real Estate” in the Greater Prince William region and adhere to the NAR Core Standards.
PWAR Envisioned Future
- Members are actively engaged and fully aware of opportunities afforded them by PWAR and see it as an organization in which they want to be involved.
- PWAR is seen as a highly credible resource to members and the voice to the public on real estate policy issues.
- Members see PWAR as a significant and valuable source for their professional development needs to enhance their career.
- Members have confidence in leadership as stewards of the Association.
- Coronavirus Realtor Resource
- Our Team
- Small Groups
- Bylaws & Strategic Plan
- History of PWAR
- Professional Standards
- PWAR Gives Back
- Corporate Meeting Space
- Member Feedback
- In Memoriam
- 2022 Annual Report