We would like to extend congratulations to all the award winners of 2016. Our best wishes for your continued success! Click here to view the list of Sales Volume Award winners for 2016. Thank you to all that joined us at this year’s REALTOR Awards Gala. We hope everyone enjoyed networking and celebrating your industry peers.
2016 Special Award Winners
- Affiliate of the Year – Cecilia Yost, Commission Express of Prince William
- Code of Ethics – J. Michael Hill, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Educator of the Year – Rebecca Straley, eXp Realty
- Hall of Fame – Beverly Frowen
- Hall of Fame – Raymond Courchene, Buyer’s Advantage Real Estate
- Honorary Service – the late George Lyons, Long & Foster
- Manager of the Year – Joyce Larkin, Keller Williams Realty
- REALTOR of the Year – Guy Allen, eXp Realty
- Rookie of the Year – Danielle Owens, Keller Williams Realty
- Sales Associate of the Year – Sheri Foley Allen, Weichert, REALTORS
- Volunteer of the Year – Maura Sullivan, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
View photos from our Annual REALTOR® Awards Gala last month where we honored and recognized our REALTOR® friends who shined in 2016. Feel free to share and tag yourself and your industry friends! You can also go online to view more photos and download or purchase a keepsake at www.soughtmoments.com/Events/PWAR-Gala-2017 and enter “PWAR” for the password.
The Annual REALTOR® Gala is an event that highlights and honors PWAR’s top producing agents. In addition to meeting sale quotas for awards, PWAR honors multiple individuals for outstanding service to the association. The event is usually held in the Spring at an off-site location and includes dinner, dancing and an awards program. This is a ticketed event.
2016 Awards Applications
Each year, PWAR recognizes professionals who have given exceptional service and also recognizes those members who have reached exceptional production levels during the Annual REALTOR Awards Gala. 2016 Volume Application deadline has past. Any applications submitted at this time will be assessed a $150 application fee for a historical update only.