This week the technical teams and other Bright staff converged on the Rockville office to plan out the next 8 weeks of technical work and share recent changes. This is always an exciting few days at Bright with lots of discussion and collaboration.
The teams reviewed their completed work and progress that has been made over the last 7 months. A large percent of focus has been placed on improving the system. The chart below represents system-related cases that were corrected by the various product teams. As you can see from the chart below, significant progress has been made.
As part of this work, the teams:
- Added Industry Watch Statistical Report
- Added the Transportation Field
- Began capturing status of new listings for the Hot Sheets and Market Watch Reports
- Updated and corrected some schools in the Central PA area
- Made improvements to the photo upload process
- Released copy listing for RES, RESL and FARM to the beta group (full release expected next week)
- Added Synopsis Report for Multi-Family and Land
- Added HTML Gallery Report for Land and Farm
- Added ability to schedule appointments for Coming Soon
- Integrated My Flood Status for NEXUS Association of REALTORS®
- Launched listing error emails
- Implemented Buyer Closing Cost and Seller Net Sheet usability improvements
Of course, the teams are looking to what’s next and planning out work for the next 8 weeks and beyond. Bright MLS will share more information about those plans next week.