In just about a week, your Bright preview will begin. This is when you’ll be able to login and practice using Bright. Now is the time to get a head start and learn what you can expect from the new Bright system.
New system, new features
Some of the technology that you’ll have at your fingertips right away includes:
- Matrix 360: Bright will offer the newest version of the Matrix MLS platform, Matrix 360, which combines MLS and public records reports to give you a full 360-degree picture of a property.
- New add and edit listings feature:Our listing add/edit tool features a streamlined design that gives you only the fields you need based on the property type you choose. And it’s responsive, so you can use it on your tablet.
- Drive Time Search: Enter clients’ commuting needs and view the listings that match their preferred commute.
- Client Portal: This is a new space where clients can view the listings and MLS reports that are shared, run searches and communicate with agents about what they find.
- Streamlined navigation: The new menu will take you from an MLS listings search to Financial Calculators in as little as one click. And words like Search, Clients, My Listings make it easy to know where you need to go to perform various tasks.
Find out more about these and other features you’ll be able to access in Bright. Visit the Power Up Page to watch videos and read articles to learn more.
Bright will be communicating details of what’s to come every step of the way through emails, training sessions, videos and articles. Be sure to stay informed about your conversion by reading about what’s coming and by attending training.