Calling All Cooks!
Can you bring the heat? Enter your chili into the 3rd Annual Chili Cook-off taking place at PWAR on Wednesday, September 27 from 4-6 PM. Entry fee is $10 per chili recipe. Recipe sign-ups are due by September 25, 2017. You must arrive at PWAR the day of chili cook-off by 3:30 PM for setup. PWAR will provide electric, table, and voting materials. You must bring your own Crockpot or warmer for chili, serving spoon, sample cups & spoons and any décor you’d like to spruce up your table. Click here to download the entry form. Contact Amanda Webster for questions at email@example.com.
- Dayna Akers & Keith Kania of Floor & Decor
- Quinn Bledsoe of Quinn Bledsoe Photo, LLC
- Laura Evans of BHHS Pen Fed Realty
- Susan Jacobs of Samson Properties
- Nicole Marucci of Champion Title
- Heather Mergler of Advanced Title & Settlements
- Mary Simpson of Stonewall Title & Escrow
- Jason Suber of The Federal Savings Bank
- PLUS a cook-off between PWAR staff
Prefer to just eat? This event is free for PWAR members and includes chili samples, complimentary wine, beer and soda, fun and entertainment! Sampling begins at 4 pm and voting ends at 5:30 PM. Register online for this event or RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.