- This event has passed.
Getting them to Say “YES” Seminar
April 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Having trouble converting contacts to clients? Struggling to get clients to make a decision? What do you do next?
Persuasion is the single most important business leadership and personal skill. Without persuasion, leaders would be unable to lead; sales people would be unable to sell. Most people do not understand the key elements of persuasion and fewer still apply them. Current research shows how the mind reacts to logic and emotion. By integrating age-old knowledge with modern science we can help people make quick, non-analytical decisions using their own built in short cuts to decision making.
At the end of this Seminar, participants should be able to:
- Define Persuasion
- Know the right and wrong ways to persuade
- Understand how the brain processes logic and emotion
- Do the mental “heavy lifting” so your clients don’t have to
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Persuade by helping your clients make the easy decisions