- This event has passed.
Home Buyer – No Down Payment Option and Down Payment Assistance
April 3, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
CE: 3 hours Real Estate Related | SPLE: 2 hours Current Industry & Trends
The course objective is to create awareness of first time homebuyer opportunities through the state of Virginia, local counties and federal down payment assistance programs to help low to moderate income families attain quality affordable housing.
Topics this course will cover:
- Mission of down payment programs
- VHDA programs and policies
- USDA programs and policies
- Local down payment assistance programs
- Homebuyer education opportunities
- Federal Home loan bank of Atlanta
- $25 PWAR Members
- $30 Non-Members
Register online or click here to download the registration form.