- This event has passed.
How to Be Unforgettable Seminar
June 2, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Having trouble starting a conversation? People don’t remember who you are? Need to build stronger personal relationship?
We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This seminar will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
At the end of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening.
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what non-verbal communication is and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment, and being zealous without being offensive.