Presented by Tim & Ady Fischer of HouseMaster Home Inspections
Participants of this course will benefit from the following:
- The course will provide participants an understanding of the nature of the radon hazard in homes in Virginia.
- This course will help agents understand where Radon comes from and the long-term health effects it can produce.
- Provide participants an understanding of EPA recommendations for Radon testing and mitigation. Participants will learn when testing is recommended, testing techniques, and time required to receive results.
- Provide participants with a discussion of the impact this can have on real estate transactions. These three benefits will enable participants to provide accurate relevant information to consumers, plan for radon requirements in the contract negotiation process, and therefore lead to a smoother settlement process for their clients and avoid closing delays.
- Free for PWAR Members Only
- $5 – Non Members
Members can register online using their PWAR credentials at the top left-hand corner of the page. Download the registration form here.