The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Core Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs as sellers or buyers and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services at any stage in the service member’s military career that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
Topics Discussed: Business Building, Buyer Representation, Listing, Military, Military Relocation, Niche Marketing, Relocation, Residential Real Estate, Seller Representation
Important Information Regarding Certification:
- You must be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course
- Complete a pre-class reading—a 15-page PDF that provides background information on the military including important acronyms and understanding military culture *
- READ BEFORE CLASS DATE: http://www.rebac.net/Teach/MRP/MRP_Core_Course_Pre_Class_Reading.pdf
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars, which will be archived and available at http://www.MilitaryRelocationPro.org.
- Submit an application, along with a one-time application fee of $195 to the National Association of REALTORS® **Fees are subject to change, check www.realtor.org for price changes***
Instructor: Mark Worrilow
$140 | Active PWAR Member
$150 | Guest