Instructor: Mark Worrilow
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster and less stressful
The Military Relocation Professional Certification course educates REALTORS about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
To earn the MRP certification, REALTORS must complete a few basic requirements:
- Be in good standing with NAR;
- Complete pre-class readings to learn military background information and better understand military culture;
- Complete the one-day MRP certification course;
- Complete two one-hour webinars and;
- Submit certification application and one-time fee of $195
Learn more at www.militaryrelocationpro.org.
Take the one-day MRP certification course at PWAR on January 18, 2018.
- $140 PWAR Members
- $150 Non-Members
Log-in online with your PWAR credentials to register or click here to download a registration form.
Light breakfast and lunch sponsored by The Federal Savings Bank.