Free virtual session for real estate professionals and others interested in fair housing. Presentation by Bill Dedman, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and one of the lead investigators in the Newsday feature “Long Island Divided”. Your Association will share updates on their efforts to promote Fair Housing after this presentation.
Be sure to watch the complete investigation prior to the event!
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
• How were the tests conducted?
• What were the major findings?
• What is steering?
• What role may unconscious bias play in these findings?
• What can agents say about schools and neighborhoods?
• What are best practices for ensuring fair treatment?
• What reaction has followed the investigation?
• What training and resources are available from your Realtor® association?
Brought to you by: PWAR, NVAR, DAAR, GPR, BRAR and FAAR in cooperation with area Fair Housing agencies.