- This event has passed.
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
December 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
LAST CHANCE TO COMPLETE YOUR NAR QUADRENNIAL ETHICS IN-PERSON AT PWAR! The current four-year cycle will end December 31, 2016. Learn more on this deadline here.
Instructor: Mark Worrilow
CE/SPLE: 3 hours Quad Ethics
A comprehensive, in depth look at the Code of Ethics
- Duties to Clients, General Public, and Realtors®
- Framework including Articles. Standards and Interpretations
- Issues– Ethics/Arbitration
- Grievance Committee and Professional Standards Hearing Panel
- Disciplinary Actions
- Arbitration– filing and Article 17
- Enforcement Process
- $25 PWAR Members
- $30 Non-Members
Click here to download the registration form or log-in online to register.