The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of available benefits and support.
What You Gain
◦ Understanding of the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
◦ Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
◦ Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
◦ The knowledge of the military relocation process you need to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
◦ Ability to explain the basics of VA financing
◦ Access to the members-only marketing tools and resources
◦ The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core Course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation.
How to Earn the Certification
◦ Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course
◦ Complete two one-hour webinars:
1. Bringing Military Families Home With MILLIE
2. Understanding VA Home Loans with David Piatek
◦ Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
◦ After the course, submit the online application with a one-time fee of $195 due to NAR after the class.
Credits: CE Elective ( 2 hrs.)
Meet your instructor, Mark Worrilow! Mark is an experienced and professional instructor with practical communication skills and the ability to connect with REALTORS® from the newly licensed to the most seasoned practitioner. He was PWAR’s Educator of the Year in 2010. Mark currently teaches Code of Ethics, MRP Certification, and Broker Pre-Licensing at PWAR.
| 4545 Daisy Reid Ave, Woodbridge, 22192, VA, United States|
|} May 24, 2022|
| Tuesday, 08:00 am to 05:00 pm|
|n Professional Development|
| $140 PWAR Members ● $150 Guests|
| Remaining Tickets: 50|