Dan Rochon is an entrepreneur, a real estate broker, and an author of Real Estate Evolution. He is an Associate Broker in VA and MD; Owner of the Greetings Virginia Real Estate Sales Network; Owner and Co-founder of Greetings Virginia and Owner of other Joint Ventures as well as a real estate principles instructor at Moseley Real Estate Schools.
Dan has been in business for almost 15 years. During the time, he has succeeded and he has fallen flat on his face. Either way, he has been ALL IN!
Dan’s mission is to help people achieve their greatness and to open doorways for their success through his teaching, coaching, and mentorship.
Dan Rochon is a Certified Practitioner in the Art and Science of Humanistic Neurolinguistic Psychology and Neuro-Linguistic Programming from the Washington DC Hypnosis Center. He is a student of human experience and potential.
As a real estate sales agent, his team has been consistently top producers in their marketplace and provide solutions for their clients. Through Dan’s investment company, he has been investing in residential and commercial real estate ventures for more than the past decade.
Dan is a frequent speaker and often quoted in media stories about the current real estate market. He is grateful to have been featured on The Nightly News with Brian Williams, The Today Show, CNBC, The Washington Post, The Washington Examiner, WTOP News, Voted as The Best of DC Real Estate Agent in the Washington City Paper Readers Poll, and more…
He recently wrote the book, Real Estate Evolution – The Ten Step Guide to C.P.I. (Consistent and Predictable Income) for Real Estate Agents. www.therealestateevolution.com
Dan wrote this book because he has sold real estate since 2007 and has developed an immense amount of experience. During his journey, he has witnessed hundreds (and maybe thousands) of agents fail in this business — which he firmly believes is a shame.
In Real Estate Evolution, Dan Rochon shows readers the exact steps that he has used as a real estate agent, to sell one to 15 homes every month for the past 129 consecutive months.
It took him more than two decades to learn the sales and persuasion techniques and more than one decade of mastering them in real estate sales to produce the content that makes up this book. It took more than a year to write (at the pace of three hours each day).
I encourage real estate agents and business owners to get Real Estate Evolution if they desire to:
- Earn a Higher Income so that you can reach your goals, which means that you will be accomplished.
- Close More Transactions so that you feel accomplished, which means that you will be significant in the view of others.
- Take More Time Off so that you can see your family and friends more often, which means that you will have a choice of how you spend your time.
- Have More Profit so that you can plan for your future, which means that your kids will not have to take care of you when you are old.
- Obtain C.P.I. (Consistent and Predictable Income) so that you can have a Certainty and Predictable future, which means that you can STOP riding the roller coaster of sales.
This book is written for rainmakers, aspiring team leaders, new agents and experienced agents.