It’s very important as a member that you stay connected with PWAR and other important entities. Through our newsletters, website, social media and emails, you can be sure we’ll be in touch when you need it most. We strive to keep members up-to-date with happenings in the local real estate market and with PWAR activities and notices. PWAR’s website is loaded with searchable information on events and classes as well as the many services provided by PWAR, with a Members Only section.
Please select from the categories below to find what you are looking for. If you would like to suggest a link, please email “URL” to Mica Holden.
- Standard Forms & Remine Docs+
- Market Statistics
- REALTOR Safety
- REALTOR Store
- REALTOR Resource
- New Realtor Success Kit
- City & County Links
- Information Links
- Sign Ordinances
- Bright MLS
- Virginia REALTORS
- Membership Directory
- The Bulletin – A bi-weekly e-newsletter is sent to keep members up-to-date with happenings in the local real estate market and with PWAR activities and notices.
- Professional Development – A bi-weekly e-newsletter called Professional Development is sent to notify members of upcoming classes and opportunities available.
- REALTOR® Resource – Check out our monthly REALTOR® Resource designed to provide you with a resource to share with agents in your office on what’s upcoming at the Association!
- Text Alerts – You can now receive a monthly text from PWAR on upcoming classes, events and other important information. Opt-in for text alerts by texting the phrase PWARNEWS to 801-23 to receive no more than three texts per month.
Not receiving our email communications? First, check your spam filters. We send out our email through a third party provider, Mail Chimp. Timely information regarding membership dues, classes, events and other PWAR announcements will be sent through this provider – please be sure to stay subscribed to our communications to ensure your receipt. Contact Mica Holden at email@example.com for further questions.