Days Remaining to Join a 2024 Small Group!
Get Involved and Make a Difference!
Joining a PWAR Small Group has always been a great way to make new contacts, learn about the new trends in the industry, and have a hand in shaping the Association’s direction. If you’d like to get more involved with PWAR by participating on a Small Group or simply have some great ideas you’d like to see implemented, please complete this application.
Return on Investment
- Knowledge: From industry news to legislative efforts, if you want to be in the know, volunteering is a great way to start.
- Networking: Real estate is a people business. The more REALTORS® you meet, the easier business will be. Let PWAR be your platform for networking with agents and brokers.
- Leadership Training: You will be exposed to different leadership styles and opportunities to chair committees and task forces. Many group leaders pursue election to the PWAR leadership team.
- Making an Impact: By becoming involved, you will make a lasting impact on your Association.
- Time: Serving on a PWAR Small Group can take one to two hours a month depending upon the projects.
- Thought: It all begins with an idea. A good brainstorming session is the starting point of everything from education seminars to event themes. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
- Salesmanship: Volunteers are given the opportunity to represent the Association in your office.
- Respect: Leadership, members, and staff have one mission – To work for the good of the Association.
PWAR Small Groups
Budget & Finance
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Click here to visit the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Group Page.
Meetings: Second Tuesday of each month, as needed
Professional Standards & Arbitration (PSA)
Meetings: As needed.
Professional Development (Education)
REALTORS® Professional Advocacy Committee (RPAC)
Young Professionals Network
The main responsibilities of the group include organizing events and activities that foster connections among the YPN, such as networking mixers, educational workshops, and industry panel discussions. These events provide a platform for young professionals to meet and collaborate with their peers, exchange ideas, and gain valuable insights from experienced Realtors.