Online Commercial Courses through The CE Shop
Your business is focused on commercial real estate, your education should be too. Designed with the commercial agent in mind, the new CE packages focus on subject matter that’s important to you. Visit pwar.theceshop.com today to learn more about available commercial courses and packages.
Featured Courses Include:
- Anatomy of Commercial Buildings
- Determining Value of Commercial Properties
- Client Advocacy in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Ethics
- Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Landlord Representation
- The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
Click here for Commercial Course descriptions
The CCIM Institute offers an extensive array of commercial investment management courses for those pursuing the CCIM designation. Additionally, CCIM Institute’s Ward Center for Real Estate Studies offers online education and live workshops in topics including current financial analysis strategies, communication skills, advanced negotiation techniques, high-tech marketing strategies, and sponsoring group investments.
Work towards your IREM credential more through IREM’s course offerings in real estate management. IREM offers classroom courses, self-paced online education, webinars, and on-demand learning for real estate professionals.
RLI’s LANDU offers face-to-face courses, online courses, web seminars, and On-Location Education Programs that are relevant to the unique business of land, as well as preparing real estate professionals for the Accredited Land Consultant certification.
Find more commercial resources through NAR and VAR!
NAR’s latest Commercial Real Estate Outlook offers overall projections for four major commercial sectors and analyzes quarterly data in the office, industrial, retail and multifamily markets.
This issue brief highlights NAR’s commercial real estate top priorities. View the issue brief. This summary whitepaper reviews NAR’s most recent advocacy efforts around regulations and legislation affecting the commercial real estate industry. Download the latest Commercial Issues & Actions PDF[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”Publications” open=”no”]
Interested in receiving communications specific to your commercial expertise? Make sure your NRDS record is up to date with NAR and that you have at least one commercial specialization listed in the “Fields of Business” section of your account. Follow the steps outlined here for more information on updating NRDS. Please view information below related to the Commercial area:
- Commercial Connections – Commercial Connections is published four times annually and distributed to members of the National Association of REALTORS® and commercial real estate industry leaders.
- Commercial Digest – A new monthly e-newsletter, the Commercial Digest communication features exclusive content for commercial real estate professionals in a short, concise format delivered straight to your inbox.
- Commercial Podcast – Got 15 minutes? Listen to interviews with top commercial real estate brokers, developers, and other professionals. Learn about their successes, get tips, and discover what could make a difference in your business or career.
- The Source: Commercial Blog – NAR Commercial’s industry blog, featuring news, updates, and business tips from NAR and industry professionals.