Your Professional Network (YPN) of PWAR’s goal is to provide educational and networking opportunities that will help build a stronger link between real estate professionals and serve as a platform to share knowledge, experience, energy and innovative ideas! YPN also helps with community outreach activities for PWAR and hosts various community and charity events throughout the year to benefit local non-profits.
If you are interested in participating in YPN Committee, or have any questions, please e-mail Melodie Usrey, Administrative Coordinator.
2017 Schedule of Events
Quench your thirst for knowledge and refreshments at this quarterly networking event held from 4-6 PM at various locations. Each session will have a topic and speaker to help guide and spark discussions. This is your chance to relax, network and share tips and tricks with your peers!
- February 2, 2017 from 4-6 PM – Social Media Marketing by The Settlement Group
- April 13, 2017 from 4-6 PM – Negotiation by Marc Wiltshire, Kensington Vanguard National Land Services
- August 10, 2017 from 4-6 PM – Personal Assessment by Stonewall Title & Escrow
- October 26, 2017 from 4-6 PM – Social Media Marketing by Champion Title
Networking @ Noon
Can’t attend evening events? Check out our new Networking @ Noon event on the following dates from 12-2 PM – same concept as Thirsty Thursday just over lunchtime hours:
- June 29, 2017 from 12-2 PM – Social Media Marketing by Markita Woods, Hancock Mortgage Partners
- November 9, 2017 from 12-2 PM – Networking 101
Please RSVP for these events to email@example.com!
Interested in sponsoring an event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
YPN’s goal is to provide educational and networking opportunities that will help build a stronger link between professionals and serve as a platform to share knowledge, experience, energy and innovative ideas.